Scrum Master (full-time)
We are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f/d) who helps us achieve our vision:
"A world where all organizations are places in which people enjoy working and learning together to create amazing outcomes their customers love, that give them pride and enable them to thrive."
As a Scrum Master, you will support exciting product development and change initiatives.
- You have about one year of experience as a Scrum Master
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training
- You are fluent in German and English
- Ideally, you come from the Cologne, Düsseldorf, Essen or Dortmund area
- You are ready to travel to support our customers on site
What we offer:
- A culture of openness, self-development and fun
- Challenging projects that you support as a Scrum Master
- Coaching by a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) of Scrum.org
- You will be part of our own Scrum team and can experience all the Scrum roles
- You will participate in the develop our products
- You will learn to apply and combine more agile practices
- You will take responsibility as co-trainer and co-moderator
- Annual education and training
- High-quality work equipment
Are you interested? Send us your application (CV, certificates, references) and tell us about your experience and motivation as a Scrum Master. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply by e-mail!