Scrum Master (full-time)
We are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f/d) who helps us achieve our vision:
We will create a world where people in organizations enjoy creating amazing outcomes together that their customers love and that make them thrive.
As a Scrum Master, you will support exciting development initiatives.
- You have 1-2 years of hands-on experience as a Scrum Master
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training
- You are fluent in German (mandatory) and English (mandatory)
- You are located in Germany (mandatory); ideally, in the greater area of Cologne, Düsseldorf, Essen or Dortmund
- You are disciplined and focused to work from home
- You are ready to travel to support our customers on site (not during the COVID-19 pandemic)
What we offer:
- A culture of openness, self-development, experimentation and fun
- Challenging projects that you support as a Scrum Master
- Coaching by a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) of Scrum.org
- You will learn to apply and combine complimentary agile practices
- Education and training, e.g. access to many Scrum.org courses
Are you interested? Send us your application (CV, certificates, references) and tell us about your experience and motivation as a Scrum Master. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply by e-mail!