Scrum Master (internship)
Are you interested in learning more about Scrum and becoming a professional Scrum Master? Would you like to learn about the Scrum framework in practice? Then come join in our quest to achieve our vision:
"A world where all organizations are places in which people enjoy working and learning together to create amazing outcomes their customers love, that give them pride and enable them to thrive."
We are looking for a Scrum Master Intern (m/f/d) for a three-month internship. You will work closely with experienced Scrum Masters and will get hands-on experience using the Scrum framework.
- You are over 18 years old, are passionate about Scrum and you want to become a Scrum Master
- You either have started your studies or have successfully completed it
- You feel comfortable speaking and writing in German and English
- You are experienced with Microsoft Office
- You are ready to travel to support our customers on site
What we offer:
- 3-month paid internship in and near Düsseldorf
- A culture of openness, self-development and fun
- Challenging projects to help you understand the Scrum framework in practice
- Coaching by a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) of Scrum.org
- You will receive mentorship, guidance and feedback from experienced Scrum Masters
- You will be part of our own Scrum Team
- You will learn to apply and combine more agile practices
- We will prepare you to take the industry recognized Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) qualification
Are you interested? Send us your application* and tell us why you are passionate about Scrum. We look forward to hearing from you!
*) Your motivation to work in this role, CV, certificates, references if applicable. If you are a student, please provide a matriculation certificate and your university timetable.Apply by e-mail!