Scrum Master (internship)
Are you interested in learning more about Scrum and becoming a professional Scrum Master? Would you like to get hands-on Scrum experience? Then come join in our quest to achieve our vision:
We will create a world where people in organizations enjoy creating amazing outcomes together that their customers love and that make them thrive.
We are looking for a Scrum Master Intern (m/f/d) for a three-month internship. You will work closely with experienced Scrum Masters and will get hands-on experience using the Scrum framework.
- You are over 18 years old and you are curious about Scrum and being a Scrum Master
- You either have started your studies or have successfully completed it
- You have about one year of professional job experience
- You are fluent in speaking and writing in German and English
- You live in the area of Cologne, Düsseldorf, Essen and Dortmund
- You are can work from your home office productively
What we offer:
- 1-month to 3-month paid internship in and near Düsseldorf
- A culture of openness, self-development and fun
- Challenging projects to help you understand the Scrum framework in practice
- Coaching by a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) of Scrum.org
- You will receive mentorship, guidance and feedback from experienced Scrum Masters
- You will learn to apply and combine complimentary agile practices
- We will prepare you to take the industry recognized Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) qualification
Are you interested? Send us your application* and tell us why you are passionate about Scrum. We look forward to hearing from you!
*) Your motivation to work in this role, CV, certificates, references if applicable. If you are a student, please provide a matriculation certificate and your university timetable.Apply by e-mail!