Amazing Team Assistant (part-time)
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where people are passionate about what they do and how they do it? Do you want to work with people who own the work they do and celebrate success? Then come join in our quest to achieve our vision.
"A world where all organizations are places in which people enjoy working and learning together to create amazing outcomes their customers love, that give them pride and enable them to thrive."
We are looking for a Team Assistant (m/f/d) to join our amazing team and help us achieve our goals.
You will be a vital point of contact for our employees and our clients. You will have a flair for administration and communication as your daily work will include:
- Dealing with client queries
- Communicating with suppliers
- Helping our employees
- Handling administrative tasks to do with the company
- You have an extremely high attention to detail and excellent written and spoken communication skills with both customers, suppliers and team members in English and in German
- Experience in a comparable position
- You are experienced in Microsoft Office. Experience with Google G Suite is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the Scrum framework and other agile practices are an advantage
What we offer:
- A culture of openness, self-development and fun
- You can work from our Düsseldorf office or from home
- Part-time work, starting with 8 hours a week
- Annual education and training
- An attractive compensation package
Are you interested? Send us your application*. We look forward to hearing from you!
*) Your motivation to work in this role, CV, certificates, references if applicable!
DUE TO THE CORONA (COVID-19) PANDEMIC, WE AREN'T LOOKING FOR A TEAM ASSISTENT AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER.