We are looking for you
Scrum Master (permanent)
We help companies create amazing outcomes ‐
for their business, for people and for our planet.
We help teams and leaders to turn complex challenges into sustainable solutions through agility. Why sustainable? We believe that truly amazing outcomes mean more than just financial success. Truly great solutions meet real human needs while taking into account our planet's resources as well as future generations.
Join us as a Scrum Master in pursuing our mission!
What we offer:
- A company with an agile culture (We practice what we preach)
- Challenging projects that you will support as a Scrum Master
- Mentoring by our own Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org
- You will learn to apply other agile practices (e.g. Kanban, Lean Startup, Design Thinking)
- The opportunity to develop our own products (training, coaching and workshops)
- An attractive salary with a share in the company's success
- the option of acquiring shares in the company
- A training budget that you can use freely
- High-quality work equipment for your hybrid workplace
What we would like to see from you:
- You have 2-3 years of proven experience as a Scrum Master
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You live in Germany, ideally in the Cologne, Düsseldorf, Essen area
- You are mobile and willing to travel to support our customers on site (not during COVID-19)
How your work will look like:
As a professional Scrum Master you will support our client's Scrum Teams and help them to practice professional Scrum according to the Scrum Guide. You are accountable for the effectiveness of a Scrum Team and will help them to deliver useful Increments on a regular basis to maximize the value of the product. You will also become a part of our own Scrum Team at Amazing Outcomes. We will help you through training and coaching to successfully carry out this extremely important and challenging responsibility.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with
- your CV, certificates, references and your salary expectations as well as
- a summary of your Scrum experience and your motivation to join us.