We are looking for you
Scrum Master (f/m/d, permanent)
We help organizations create amazing outcomes through agility – for their business, for people and for our planet. We do this by enabling teams and leaders to turn needs into sustainable value quickly, flexibly and creatively while managing complex risks.
Why sustainable? We believe that truly amazing outcomes mean more than just financial success. Truly amazing outcomes meet real human needs while taking into account our planet's resources as well as future generations.
Would you like to join our mission as an experienced Scrum Master?
This is what we offer:
- We are a company with an agile culture without the usual "corporate BS".
- We create amazing products for our customers together. Our professional understanding of agility and Scrum makes us effective and fun to work with - also for our customers.
- You get an attractive salary with a share in the company's profit.
- You get a training budget that you can use for your professional growth.
- You have the opportunity to acquire Employee Stock Options (ESOP) of the company.
- You can work 90% remotely and expect 20 days of onsite work per year.
- You will be involved in the further development of our services.
- We provide you with high-quality work equipment, including a monthly allowance for your personal Internet connection.
- Our work is fun, rewarding and challenging. That’s why you get 30 vacation days to unwind and relax.
What we would like to see from you:
- You have 2+ years of experience and can show business outcomes as a Scrum Master
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You live in Germany
How your work will look like:
As a professional Scrum Master you will support our client's Scrum Teams and help them to practice professional Scrum according to the Scrum Guide. You are accountable for the effectiveness of one or two Scrum Teams and will help them to deliver useful Increments regularly in order to maximize the value of the product. You will also become a part of our own Scrum Team at Amazing Outcomes. We will help you through training, coaching and mentoring to successfully carry out this extremely important and challenging responsibility.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with
- your CV, certificates, references and your salary expectations as well as
- a summary of your Scrum experience and your motivation to join us.