We are looking for you
Scrum Master Trainee (permanent)
We help companies create amazing outcomes ‐
for their business, for people and for our planet.
We help teams and leaders to turn complex challenges into sustainable solutions through agility. Why sustainable? We believe that amazing outcomes mean more than just financial success. Truly amazing outcomes meet real human needs while taking into account our planet's resources as well as the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Join us as a Scrum Master Trainee in pursuing our mission!
What we offer:
- A company with an agile culture and way of working (We practice what we preach)
- Challenging projects that you will support as a Scrum Master
- Mentoring by our own Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org
- You will learn to apply other agile practices (e.g. Kanban, Lean UX and Design Thinking)
- The opportunity to contribute to the development our products (training, coaching and workshops)
- A training budget that you can use freely
- High-quality work equipment for your mobile office
- An attractive salary with a share in the company's profits
What we would like to see from you:
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English.
- You have already familiarized yourself with the basics of Scrum and can discuss them with us.
- You live in Germany, ideally in the Cologne, Düsseldorf, Essen area
- You are mobile and willing to travel to support our customers on site (not during COVID-19)
Are you interested?
Send us your application (CV, certificates, references) and let us know your desired salary after successful completion of the traineeship (the salary during the traineeship is fixed). We are looking forward to hearing from you!Apply today!