Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19)
- The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) class on Apr 20-21 will take place virtually. We have 4 seats available. If you like to attend, you can book here.
- We decided to cancel the Liberating Structures class scheduled for Apr 22.
- We decided to cancel "The Agile Experience" class scheduled for Apr 27/28.
- Our staff has been advised to work from their homes, providing our coaching services through remote-work technology and techniques.
- We adapted some of our courses for live virtual training.
- We postponed all in-person courses originally scheduled for March and the first week of April.
We monitor the situation and follow the advice given by the authorities. We are taking the following measures to minimize the risk of infection:
We are monitoring the advice issued by health authorities.
We ask you not to come to any of our in-person events if you are sick, you have been in the proximity of someone who is sick, or if you have been in one of the high-risk areas in the last 14 days.
We adapted some of our training for live virtual classes. Visit our training page for more information.
You can transfer to another course or event free of charge. Contact us if you like to reschedule. Therefore, we may cancel classes at short notice if the number of people postponing their attendance makes the class numbers too low to be viable.
Keep yourself informed:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your participation in one of our upcoming events, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact us!