We are Your Professional Scrum Masters
What is a Scrum Master?
“The Scrum Master is accountable for the Scrum Team’s effectiveness ... Scrum Masters are true leaders who serve the Scrum Team and the larger organisation” – The 2020 Scrum Guide
A Scrum Master drives effectiveness in several ways, including:
- Helping Scrum Teams focus on creating usable and useful Increments every Sprint
- Coaching team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- Helping the Product Owner find strategies and techniques to optimize product value
- Helping stakeholders understand Scrum and collaborate with Scrum Teams
- Supporting the organization in improving their environment so agility can blossom
Why a Scrum Master from Amazing Outcomes?
- Our Scrum Masters have in-depth knowledge and an understanding of Scrum independently verified through multiple Scrum.org professional qualifications (at least PSM II).
- Our Scrum Masters have mentorship and support from our very own Professional Scrum Trainer™ (PST) from Scrum.org with more than 15 years of Scrum experience. For our Scrum Masters, this means having a sparring partner to review difficult situations and share ideas with, and being professionally guided on how they can grow their skills. As a result our Scrum Masters can apply Professional Scrum more effectively with our clients and Scrum Teams.
- Diversity is not just a buzzword for us. Our Scrum Masters come from a variety of different backgrounds. We use that diversity of thought in regular intervision sessions (peer-coaching) to tap into each others experience and creativity. This means our clients and Scrum Teams benefit from our whole organization.