Agility is an organization's most important (management) skill in dynamic markets characterized by technological, economic and social changes. True agility emerges when agile leaders create an environment within which teams can self-organized and focus. In this course, you will learn how you as an agile leader can create an environment for high-performing and succesful teams.
Why you should come to this training
This training is right for you if …
- You want to understand Agile Leadership
- You want to promote agile teams and an agile organization
- You want to improve time-to-market for your projects and products
- You want to control risks in complex environments
- You want to establish a common understanding of your way of working
By the end of this course you can
- Use agile values and principles to guide your actions
- Create an environment for agile teams
- Promote an agile culture in your company
- Build and promote high-performing teams
- Promote cross-functionality and self-organization in teams
- Establish agile portfolio management
- Complexity, Empiricism & Agility
- Exploring Agility
- Focus Areas of an Agile Leader
- Outcomes over Outputs
- Developing Agile Teams
- Flight Levels
- Measuring Success
- Mindset & Values
- Starting as an Agile Leader
- We have been helping teams and leaders adopt agile principles and practices since 2003.
- We run our own company based on these principles. We practice what we preach.
- We keep the size of our class small, no more than 12 participants
- You get free access to our digital library with all your training materials, free e-books, helpful tools and resources
- You get free access to our Slack community where Agile Leaders and your trainer will help you with day-to-day questions
- You get discounts for yourself and your teams for other training events offered by Amazing Outcomes
You will receive a certificate from Amazing Outcomes.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.Request quote!