Agility is the ability to quickly, adaptively and creatively transform customer needs into customer value and control risk in complex environments. In dynamic markets characterized by technological, economic and social changes, this is a company's most important (management) competence.
Agility arises when interdisciplinary and self-organized teams interact with each other. However, interdisciplinarity and self-organisation must be organised and promoted. This is what agile leadership is about. In this training you will learn how you as an agile leader can shape the framework conditions for successful agile teams.
Why you should come to this Agile Leadership training
This training is right for you if …
- You want to understand Agile Leadership
- You want to promote agile teams and an agile company
- You want to make the added value of your company faster, more adaptive and more creative
- You want to control risks in complex market environments
- You want to achieve a shorter time-to-market for your projects
- You want to develop high-quality products
- You want to establish a common basis for agile work
By the end of this course you can
- Use our business agility model to improve your agility
- Use agile values and principles to shape your business
- Create framework conditions for agile teams
- Promote an agile culture in your company
- Establish agile portfolio management
- Promote the interaction of agile teams
- Promote agile teams in their interdisciplinarity and self-organisation
- Understanding the meaning and drivers of business agility
- Getting to know our business agility model
- Using agile values and principles to shape your business
- Exemplifying and promoting an agile culture in your company
- Establishing agile portfolio management
- Promoting the interaction of agile teams
- Promoting the self-organisation of agile teams
- We have been helping teams and leaders adopt agile principles and practices since 2003 and use agile principles and practices to develop digital and physical products, turn around crisis projects and help organizations become more adaptive
- We keep the size of our classes small, no more than 8 people
- You get free access to our digital library with all your training materials, free e-books, helpful tools and resources
- You get free access to our Slack community where Agile Leaders and your trainer will help you with day-to-day questions
- You get discounts for yourself and your teams for other training events offered by Amazing Outcomes
You will receive a certificate from Amazing Outcomes.
We are fans of “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures”. These approaches to teaching and facilitation help us deliver a highly interactive learning experience where the participants are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.Request quote!