With Design Thinking you will develop a deep understanding of customer needs and find creative solutions as a team. In this training, you will experience Design Thinking including a range of complimentary practices and tools to build solutions your customers will love.
Why you should come to this training
This training is for you if you want to
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of your customers
- Develop customer-oriented solutions your customer will love
- Identify new business opportunities
- Increase the motivation of and cooperation within your teams
By the end of this course
After this training you can apply Design Thinking to
- Gain a deep understanding of the needs of your customers
- Develop creative, customer-oriented solutions
- Optimize the value of your solutions through iterations
- Create innovative products and services
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Design Thinking Mindset & Principles
- Design Thinking stages: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, Test
- Complimentary practices for all five stages helping you to conduct research, frame problems, generate ideas, build and test prototypes, and learn from feedback
- We have trained hundreds of people in using participatory creative problem solving to building digital and physical solutions
- We keep the size of our classes small, no more than 16 people
- You get free access to our digital library with all your training materials, free e-books, helpful tools and resources
- You get free access to our Slack community where other Design Thinking practitioners and your trainer will help you with day-to-day questions
- You get discounts for other training events offered by Amazing Outcomes
You will receive a certificate of completion from Amazing Outcomes.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.Request quote!