Does the following situation look familiar to you? You are sitting in a meeting. Some people are participating actively, but some aren’t. Nobody is moderating the discussion. The meeting seems to go on endlessly - and ends without a clear result. You are frustrated and feel like you have wasted your time. You wanted to make progress!
Why is that? Conventional meetings and workshops lack the right structure, clear focus and productive interaction. Valuable results are difficult to achieve. Frustration, dissatisfaction and lack of progress are the result.
How can you change that?
Liberating Structures are easy to use and help you to make meetings and workshops engaging and effective!
In this training you will gain an interactive insight into the use of Liberating Structures.
Why you should come to this Liberating Structures training
This Liberating Structures Training is right for you if you want to ...
- Promote real, result-oriented collaboration
- Increase the motivation and interaction of your teams
- Actively involve all participants
- Find creative, innovative and powerful solutions
- Initiate changes
By the end of this course you can
- Increase the motivation and cooperation of your team
- Develop creative solutions as part of a team
- Strengthen teamwork through real collaboration
- Introduction to the powerful Liberating Structures
- Understand the importance and benefits of Liberating Structures
- Get to know and apply five proven liberating structures with divergent focus, e.g. 1-2-4-ALL, Min Specs, TRIZ, Conversation Café, Troika Consulting, Open Space and Purpose to Practice
- Learn to independently identify and apply two liberating structures relevant to you
- You get free access to our digital library with all your training materials, free e-books, helpful tools and resources
- You get free access to our Slack community where other agile practitioners and your trainer will help you with day-to-day questions
- You get 3x1 hour of live online-coaching within 3 months after the training
You will receive a certificate of completion from Amazing Outcomes.
We have been training people since 2005 and received excellent feedback. If you are not satisfied with this training, you can participate a second time within three months free of charge. To use this guarantee, simply send us your wish to repeat by e-mail. We will then contact you for feedback and find another training date for you. This guarantee applies to public courses.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.
Other things you should know
- Duration: 1 day
- Spoken language: see training dates
- Type: public (request in-house training)
- Venue: see training dates
- Catering: coffee, soft drinks, snacks and lunch are included
- Cancellation: free of charge 30 days before, free rescheduling afterwards
- Book more courses, learn more and pay less