Does the following situation look familiar to you? You are sitting in a meeting. Some people are participating actively, but some aren’t. Nobody is moderating the discussion. The meeting seems to go on endlessly - and ends without a clear result. You are frustrated and feel like you have wasted your time. You wanted to make progress!
Why is that? Conventional meetings and workshops lack the right structure and productive interaction. Valuable results are difficult to achieve. Frustration, dissatisfaction and lack of progress are the result.
How can you change that? Liberating Structures are easy to use by every participant and help you to make meetings and workshops engaging and effective!
In this training you will gain an interactive insight into the use of Liberating Structures.
Why you should come
This Liberating Structures Training is right for you if you want to ...
- Have more effective meetings
- Actively engage all participants
- Make all participants feel involved
- Create more meaningful meeting outcomes
What you will learn?
By the end of this course, you can apply Liberating Structures to conduct more effective meetings in which all participants are actively involved in achieving better results together.
- Introduction to the powerful Liberating Structures
- Understand the importance and benefits of Liberating Structures
- Get to know and apply seven Liberating Structures with divergent focus, e.g. 1-2-4-ALL, Min Specs, TRIZ, Conversation Café, Troika Consulting, Open Space and Purpose to Practice
- You get free access to our digital library with all your training materials, free e-books, helpful tools and resources
- You get free access to our Slack community where other agile practitioners and your trainer will help you with day-to-day questions
- You get 3x1 hour of live online-coaching within 3 months after the training
You will receive a certificate of completion from Amazing Outcomes.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.