Liberating Structures training
Does the following situation look familiar to you? You are sitting in a meeting. Some people are participating actively, but some aren’t. Nobody is moderating the discussion. The meeting seems to go on endlessly - and ends without a clear result. You are frustrated and feel like you have wasted your time. You wanted to make progress!
Why is that? Conventional meetings and workshops lack the right structure, clear focus and productive interaction. Valuable results are difficult to achieve. Frustration, dissatisfaction and lack of progress are the result.
How can you change that?
Liberating Structures is easy to use and helps you to make meetings and workshops solution-oriented, productive and innovative.
In this training you will gain an interactive insight into the use of the most proven Liberating Structures.
Why you should come to this Liberating Structures training
This Liberating Structures Training is right for you if you want to ...
- Promote real, result-oriented collaboration
- Increase the motivation and interaction of your teams
- Actively involve all participants
- Find creative, innovative and powerful solutions
- Initiate changes
By the end of this course you can
- Increase the motivation and cooperation of your team
- Develop creative solutions as part of a team
- Strengthen teamwork through real collaboration
- Introduction to the powerful Liberating Structures
- Understand the importance and benefits of Liberating Structures
- Get to know and apply five proven liberating structures with divergent focus, e.g. 1-2-4-ALL, Min Specs, TRIZ, Conversation Café, Troika Consulting, Open Space and Purpose to Practice
- Learn to independently identify and apply two liberating structures relevant to you
- We keep the size of our classes small, no more than 12 people per trainer
- You get free access to our digital library with all your training materials, free e-books, helpful tools and resources
- You get free access to our Slack community where other agile practitioners and your trainer will help you with day-to-day questions
- You get discounts for other training events offered by Amazing Outcomes
You will receive a certificate of completion from Amazing Outcomes.
We are fans of “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures”. These approaches to teaching and facilitation help us deliver a highly interactive learning experience where the participants are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.
Other things you should know
- Duration: 1 day
- Spoken language: see training dates below
- Size of class: no more than 12 people per trainer
- Type of class: public (contact us for in-house training)
- Venue: see training dates below
- Catering: coffee, soft drinks, snacks and lunch are included
- Cancellation: free of charge 30 days before training. Within 30 days, you can reschedule for free or send someone else to attend.