Scrum.org Professional Scrum Foundations™ (PSF)
Our 2-day Scrum.org Professional Scrum Foundations hands-on training is about giving you the foundational skills and knowledge you need to work with Scrum.
During the Professional Scrum Foundations course you will learn about Scrum artifacts, roles and events and will participate in a series of Sprints to build a product where you will get to experience Scrum first hand and learn how to avoid common pitfalls.
Why you should come to this Scrum training
This course is for
- Teams that are about to adopt Scrum in their workplace
- People looking for their first hands-on Scrum experience
- People who want the foundational knowledge of Scrum before taking on further training for more specific roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developer or Leader
By the end of this course
You will be able to
- Start using Scrum immediately after the class
- Understand and apply the underlying principles that are the foundations of Scrum
- Fundamentals of Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- Mastering Scrum
- Planning with Scrum
- Getting started
- Keeping Scrum healthy
- Your trainer Johannes Geske is a Professional Scrum Trainer™ (PST) at Scrum.org
- You get 3x1 hour of live online-coaching within 3 months after this training
- You get 2 attempts to pass the PSM I exam and get the certificate without renewal fees
- We give you a repetition guarantee (details below) should you fail the PSM I exam
- You get access to our online community that helps you with day-to-day questions
All participants completing this Scrum.org Professional Scrum Foundations™ (PSF) course will receive a certificate of completion from Amazing Outcomes and a password to attempt the Scrum.org PSM I exam. Once you pass that exam, you will receive your Professional Scrum Master I certificate from Scrum.org. The certificate does not expire and has no renewal fee. Participants who take this industry-recognized exam within 14 days of this training, and who do not achieve the passing grade, will have the opportunity to retake the assessment for free.
We are convinced that you will successfully pass the Scrum.org PSM I exam after our training. If you use both attempts and still fail, you can participate a second time in this training for free. In this case you only pay for another Scrum.org PSM I exam. This guarantee applies to public courses.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.
Is this the right Scrum training for me?
Scrum.org offers different courses to provide you the best learning experience based on your focus of Scrum. The variety of courses makes choosing the best course difficult sometimes. Use our Scrum training guidelines to pick the best Scrum course for you.
How to get the most out of this class
If you’d like to prepare, we suggest you read the Scrum Guide. It’s not mandatory but will maximize your learning experience. You can get the Scrum Guide here.
Other things you should know
- Duration: 2 days
- Spoken German or English
- Size of class: up to 30 people
- Type: in-house
- Book more courses, learn more and pay less