Professional Scrum Foundations™ (PSF) Live Virtual Training
In this virtual Scrum training, you will learn about all the Scrum elements and will become part of a distributed Scrum team executing a series of Sprints to build a product. Through these Sprints you will get to experience Scrum first hand and learn how to avoid common pitfalls.
Why you should come to this training
This virtual Scrum Training is for
- (Distributed) Teams that are about to adopt Scrum in their workplaces
- People looking for their first hands-on (distributed) Scrum experience
- Anyone who wants hands-on Scrum knowledge before taking on further training for more specific roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developer or Agile Leader
- People looking to "reboot" their understanding of Scrum, e.g. to understand why their earlier experience wasn’t as much about Scrum as they thought
By the end of this training
By the end of this training you will be able to
- Start using Scrum immediately after the class
- Understand and apply the underlying principles that are the foundations of Scrum
- Improve the effectiveness of Scrum in your distributed environment
- Fundamentals of Scrum
- Scrum Experiment
- Complexity & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Scrum Simulation (Sprints)
- Planning, forecasting and monitoring with Scrum
- Self-Organization & Cross-Functionality
- Scrum in a distributed environment
- Getting started
- Your trainer Johannes Geske is a Professional Scrum Trainer™ (PST) at Scrum.org with 10 years of experience working with Scrum teams distributed across continents and time zones.
- You get 3x1 hour of live online-coaching within 3 months after this training
- We don't use PowerPoint! Instead, we encourage and challenge you through exercises and discussions. At the end of these two days, you will leave the course exhausted but happy about your many new experiences and skills!
How to get the most out of this class
If you’d like to prepare, we suggest you read the Scrum Guide. It’s not mandatory but will maximize your learning experience. You can get the Scrum Guide here.
After completing this course you will receive a password to attempt the Scrum.org PSM I exam. Once you pass that exam, you will receive the industry-recognized Professional Scrum Master I certificate from Scrum.org. The certificate does not expire and has no renewal fee. If you take the exam within 14 days of this training and you do not achieve the passing grade, you can retake the assessment for free.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.
Live Virtual Class
If we conduct this training in a virtual setting, we create a productive virtual learning experience by using HD video conferencing, online break-out rooms, digital whiteboards and special facilitation techniques that enable you to interact with your tutor and your fellow participants throughout the entire course. For more information, please have a look at our list of frequently asked questions about virtual training. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, or if you prefer to talk with someone personally, please don't hesitate to contact us.Request quote!