Professional Scrum Master II™ (PSM II) (online/in-person)
This 2-day Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course supports you as an experienced Scrum Master in your professional development. The challenges that you meet daily require you to assume different stances many times a day. This course promotes your understanding of these stances that distinguish you as an effective Scrum Master and amazing Servant Leader.
This course includes
- 2 days of training
- PSM II exam + free retake
- 3x1 hours online coaching
- Training repetition guarantee
- 40% discount on PSM III exam
- 14 PMI PDUs
Why you should come
This Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course is right for you if you want to expand your knowledge and practical experience as a Scrum Master. It promotes your understanding of the various Scrum Master stances that make you a successful Scrum Master and servant leader. Your role as a Scrum Master is complex, and your opportunities to help your Development Team, your Product Owner, and your organization are vast.
Depending on the situation at hand, you have to assume different stances and apply different techniques to be successful in your Scrum Master role:
- As a Scrum Master, you are a trainer
- As a Scrum Master, you are a mentor and a coach
- As a Scrum Master, you are a facilitator and a moderator
- As a Scrum Master, you are a change agent
This course was made to help you understand these stances. Through a number of case studies, exercises, techniques such as "Liberating Structures," you will experience and reflect on these stances and your skill at using them. Your Professional Scrum Trainers (PST) will not offer simple answers to complex situations, but they will help you find solutions by yourself. By collaborating with your fellow participants and your trainers, you will gain empirical knowledge, guided by the principles and values of Scrum.
What you will learn
After this course, you can
- adjust your stance as a Scrum Master to the situation at hand.
- use the principles and values of Scrum as a guide to servant leadership.
- help others to use the principles and practices of Scrum as guidelines for their work, leadership, and decision-making.
- use concrete techniques to help the Development Team and the Product Owner become more agile.
- help the organization to improve the environment for Scrum Teams so that they can optimize the value of their products.
- Effects on the organization of a successful Scrum Master
- Dealing with complexity and servant leadership
- Dealing with team conflict
- Removing impediments
- Facilitation techniques
- The Importance of a "Done" Increment
- The Sprint Goal
- Refresh the purpose of the Scrum Events
- The role of management in Scrum
- Successful product delivery
- Measurement in Scrum
- How to support the Product Owner
- Understanding the challenges of middle management
- Scrum Master as a change agent
- seats available
- few seats left
- waiting list
|We haven't scheduled any public events. Contact us for private training.|
|Are you looking for private training? Contact us!|