Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM)
Our 2-day Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master training is about giving you the skills you need to become a professional Scrum Master. We guide you through the elements of Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master within it.
By the end of this Scrum Master course you will be able to coach empiricism, self-organization, servant leadership, cross-functionality and a definition of "done" to build highly effective Scrum Teams developing highly successful products.
Why you should come to this Scrum training
This course is for anyone who is passionate about
- Creating successful products that customers love
- Delivering products to the market faster than your competitors
- Creating happier stakeholders, customers and employees
- Increasing the effectiveness of your teams and organization
By the end of this training
By the end of this training you will be able to apply the Scrum framework and Scrum principles to
- Support the Product Owner maximize the value of their product
- Help the Development Team deliver „done“ Increments regularly and frequently
- Coach the organization to understand and adopt Scrum and create conditions for highly effective Scrum Teams
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum framework
- The Definition of “done”
- Product Development with Scrum
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Your trainer Johannes Geske is a Professional Scrum Trainer™ (PST) at Scrum.org
- You get 3x1 hour of live online-coaching within 3 months after this training
- We give you a repetition guarantee (details below) should you not pass the PSM I exam
How to get the most out of this class
You get most out of this class, if you already have some experience as a Scrum Master. It's not mandatory but will maximize your learning experience. Before the class, we suggest you read the Scrum Guide.
After completing this training, you will receive a password to attempt the Scrum.org PSM I exam. Once you pass that exam, you will receive the industry-recognized Professional Scrum Master I certificate from Scrum.org. The certificate does not expire and has no renewal fee. If you take this exam within 14 days of this training and do not achieve the passing grade, you can retake the assessment for free. As a participant passing the exam, you are also eligible to a 40% discount for the PSM II assessment.
We are convinced that you will successfully pass the Scrum.org PSM I exam after our training. If you use both attempts and still do not pass, you can participate a second time in this training for free. In this case you only pay for another Scrum.org PSM I exam. This guarantee applies to public courses.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.
Is this the right Scrum training for me?
Scrum.org offers different courses to provide you the best learning experience based on your focus of Scrum. The variety of courses makes choosing the best course difficult sometimes. Use our Scrum training guidelines to pick the best Scrum course for you.
Live Virtual Class
If we conduct this training in a virtual setting, we create a productive virtual learning experience by using HD video conferencing, online break-out rooms, digital whiteboards and special facilitation techniques that enable you to interact with your tutor and your fellow participants throughout the entire course. For more information, please have a look at our list of frequently asked questions about virtual training. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, or if you prefer to talk with someone personally, please don't hesitate to contact us.Find training date!