Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM)
Our 2-day Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master training is about giving you the skills you need to become a professional Scrum Master. We guide you through the elements of Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master within it.
By the end of this Scrum Master course you will be able to coach empiricism, self-organization, servant leadership, cross-functionality and a definition of "done" to build highly effective Scrum Teams developing highly successful products.
Why you should come to this Scrum training
This course is for anyone who is passionate about
- Creating successful products that customers love
- Delivering products to the market faster than your competitors
- Creating happier stakeholders, customers and employees
- Increasing the effectiveness of your teams and organization
By the end of this course
You will be able to apply the Scrum framework and Scrum principles to
- Support the Product Owner maximize the value of their product
- Help the Development Team deliver „done“ Increments regularly and frequently
- Coach the organization to understand and adopt Scrum and create conditions for highly effective Scrum Teams
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum framework
- The Definition of “done”
- Product Development with Scrum
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Your trainer Johannes Geske is a Professional Scrum Trainer™ (PST) at Scrum.org
- You get 3x1 hour of live online-coaching within 3 months after this training
- You get 2 attempts to pass the PSM I exam and get the certificate without renewal fees
- We give you a repetition guarantee (details below) should you fail the PSM I exam
- You get a 40% discount on the PSM II exam once you pass PSM I
- You will receive 14 Project Management Institute PDUs for attending this course
- You get access to our online community that helps you with day-to-day questions
All participants completing this Scrum.org Professional Scrum Foundations™ (PSF) course will receive a certificate of completion from Amazing Outcomes and a password to attempt the Scrum.org PSM I exam. Once you pass that exam, you will receive your Professional Scrum Master I certificate from Scrum.org. The certificate does not expire and has no renewal fee. Participants who take this industry-recognized exam within 14 days of this training, and who do not achieve the passing grade, will have the opportunity to retake the assessment for free. Participants of this training are eligble to a 40% discount for the PSM II assessment after they pass PSM I.
We are convinced that you will successfully pass the Scrum.org PSM I exam after our training. If you use both attempts and still fail, you can participate a second time in this training for free. In this case you only pay for another Scrum.org PSM I exam. This guarantee applies to public courses.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.
Is this the right Scrum training for me?
Scrum.org offers different courses to provide you the best learning experience based on your focus of Scrum. The variety of courses makes choosing the best course difficult sometimes. Use our Scrum training guidelines to pick the best Scrum course for you.
How to get the most out of this class
If you’d like to prepare, we suggest you read the Scrum Guide. It’s not mandatory but will maximize your learning experience. You can get the Scrum Guide here.
Other things you should know
- Duration: 2 days
- Spoken language: see training dates
- Size of class: no more than 16 people per Scrum trainer
- Type: public (request in-house training)
- Venue: see training dates
- Catering: coffee, soft drinks, snacks and lunch are included
- Cancellation: free of charge 30 days before, free rescheduling afterwards
- Book more courses, learn more and pay less