Scrum Fundamentals Training
Our 2-day Scrum Fundamentals training is about giving you the fundamental skills and knowledge you need to work with Scrum. During this course you will learn about Scrum artifacts, roles and events and will participate in a series of Sprints to build a product where you will get to experience Scrum first hand.
Why you should come to this Scrum training
This course is for
- Teams that are about to adopt Scrum in their workplace
- People looking for their first hands-on Scrum experience
- People who want the fundamental of Scrum before taking on further training for more specific roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developer or Leader
By the end of this course
You will be able to
- Start using Scrum immediately after the class
- Understand and apply the underlying principles that are the foundations of Scrum
- Complexity, Empiricsm & Agility
- Fundamentals of Scrum
- Definition of Done
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Forecasting & Monitoring Progress
- "Technical" Debt
- Scrum Values
- Getting started
- Your trainer Johannes Geske has been practicing Scrum since 2005 and teaching Scrum since 2014. He used Scrum to build products, services, marketing campaigns, turn around projects and run organizations.
- We run our own company based on these principles. We practice what we preach.
- We keep the size of our class small, no more than 12 participants
All participants completing this course will receive a certificate of completion from Amazing Outcomes.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.
How to get the most out of this class
If you’d like to prepare, we suggest you read the Scrum Guide. It’s not mandatory but will maximize your learning experience. You can get the Scrum Guide here.Request quote!