Get to know the basics of the Kanban method. Design Kanban boards for teams and a Kanban board to coordinate multiple teams. Learn to apply the visualization of different types of work and to measure and improve the flow of work.
Why you should come
This training is aimed at anyone who
- wants to improve their communication and cooperation
- wants to improve the time-to-market and quality of their work
- wants to increase the satisfaction of their internal and external customers
What you will learn
- You will understand the core concepts of Kanban as method, system and mindset
- You can use a Kanban system for teams
- You can use a Kanban system to coordinate several teams
- You can hold Kanban meetings
- You can continuously measure and improve the efficiency of your Kanban system
- Complexity, Empiricism & Agility
- Understanding Flow, WIP Limitation and Service Classes
- Kanban metrics to manage and optimize flow
- Kanban systems for team
- Kanban system simulation
- We have trained hundreds of people in using agile Kanban to build digital and physical products, transform and run organizations, and solve crisis projects
- We keep the size of our classes small, no more than 12 people per trainer
- You get free access to our digital library with all your training materials, free e-books, helpful tools and resources
- You get free access to our Slack community where other Kanban practitioners and your trainer will help you with day-to-day questions
You will receive a certificate of completion from Amazing Outcomes.
We are fans of “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures”. These approaches to teaching and facilitation help us deliver a highly interactive learning experience where the participants are able to experience Kanban through practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.
Live Virtual Class
If we conduct this training in a virtual setting, we create a productive virtual learning experience by using HD video conferencing, online break-out rooms, digital whiteboards and special facilitation techniques that enable you to interact with your tutor and your fellow participants throughout the entire course. For more information, please have a look at our list of frequently asked questions about virtual training. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, or if you prefer to talk with someone personally, please don't hesitate to contact us.Request quote!