Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop
In this four-day, interactive Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop, we cover the basics, principles and tools of Management 3.0. The many practical units and exercises provide concrete ideas for your everyday life as a manager so that you can create a more productive and appealing work environment over the long term.
What you will learn about Management 3.0
Participation in our Management 3.0 Fundamentals Workshop enables you to:
- To redefine leadership in such a way that it becomes the responsibility of everyone in the company
- to meet complex challenges with the right tools and structures
- Define common goals in such a way that they are supported by everyone
- To guide others, to work in a motivated, proactive and self-determined manner - especially remote teams
- To promote a corporate culture that leads to sustainable corporate success through better feedback and appreciative cooperation
What is Management 3.0?
Management 3.0 is a way of leading more effectively. Management 3.0 helps people in an organization develop the mindset that everyone is responsible for management. Through a combination of modern management principles and concrete and easy to apply practices, Management 3.0 brings about visible improvements for the organisation and its customers such as:
- higher productivity and greater agility
- positive cultural changes
- happier employees, managers and customers
Where does Management 3.0 come from?
Management 3.0 was coined by Jurgen Appelo, who uses it to describe new management principles and practices for managing agile companies. The term Management 3.0 contrasts modern management from outdated management attitudes. Management 1.0 is where people were seen as merely cogs in a gear, and Management 2.0 is where companies and their people acted strictly in line with their company hierarchy. Management 3.0 is about promoting, motivating and involving people and teams to improve the organization: "Manage the system, not the people!"
Management 3.0 Principles
Management 3.0 is based on the following principles:
- Engage people and their interactions: People are the heart of an organization. Managers must do everything possible to keep people active, creative, and motivated.
- Improve the system: A Management 3.0 practice improves the entire system, not just part of it. This includes not only individual teams, but also their interactions with one another and their customers.
- Help delight all clients: Customers are not just external customers, but also other teams, employees and stakeholders. We try to inspire everyone.
- Manage the system, not the people: We find it difficult to change our behavior. However, if we change our environment, we enable ourselves to control ourselves and adapt our behavior.
- Co-create work: We work together and jointly design improvements to the system and happier customers.
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Our training is right for you if you:
- Want to improve your managerial skills and prepare yourself for complex challenges
- Want to change your company in order to encourage others to break new ground
- Are looking for concrete ideas and tools for agile management
- Are responsible for motivating and empowering your team
- Want to create a sustainable corporate culture that promotes innovation, self-organization and productivity
- Management and Leadership
- Principles of Management 3.0
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation and Engagement
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Remote Teams
- Better Feedback
- Change Management
- 4 days / 2.5 hours per day (live online) or on request 2 days/ 5 hours per day (in-house)
- Trainer is a certified Management 3.0 Facilitator
- Extensive course materials in English
- Certificate of participation
WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT US
|We haven't scheduled any public events.|
|Are you looking for private training? Contact us!|