Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills™ (PSFS)
This one-day facilitation training is for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers, agile coaches, consultants and managers who like to improve their facilitation skills and make the interactions of Scrum Teams, stakeholders and customers more effective.
In this skills-building course, you will use several facilitation techniques to address typical scenarios that most Scrum Teams encounter. You will leave the course with concrete facilitation techniques in your agile toolbox and your own facilitation plan to improve your next Scrum Event or team decision.
This course includes
- 1 day of training (live)
- Original Scrum.org PSFS reference guide (English)
- all training materials
- PSFS exam + free retry
- 4 x 1-hour online coaching after the training (worth 300 euro)
- Our “come back for free” training repetition guarantee
- 7 PMI PDUs
Why you should come
This professional facilitation training is for:
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Developers who like to make Scrum more effective and enjoyable.
- Agile Coaches and consultants who like to improve their facilitation skills and add facilitation techniques to their agile toolbox.
- Managers who like to improve their interactions with Scrum Teams.
We do not recommend taking this course if you have little Scrum knowledge and experience. If you are not sure, we will be happy to consult with you.
What you will learn
By the end of this training you will be able to
- Apply concrete facilitation techniques to typical scenarios that most Scrum Teams encounter.
- Use facilitation principles that experienced facilitators rely on when interactions and decisions are difficult.
- Combine facilitation techniques with the Scrum Values to enhance healthy interactions and collaboration in your Scrum Teams.
- Help your Scrum Teams make strong decisions as a team while overcoming the challenges of group dynamics that influence decision-making.
- Facilitation Principles & Scrum
- Applying Facilitation Skills & Techniques
- Navigating the Groan Zone
- Improving Facilitation Skills