Design Sprint 2.0
Design Sprints 2.0 lets you develop and test a prototype and get feedback from your users in just four days. With Design Sprints, you can verify your product idea early on, reduce your investment risk and achieve your goals faster.
Why you should let us run Design Sprints for you
This workshop is right for you, if you have an idea for a new product or service, want to test it quickly and thus reduce your investment risk.
Typical starting situations are:
- You are facing a major challenge that involves many risks and a great deal of effort. With a Design Sprint you clarify important questions and minimize risks even before you make a more comprehensive investment decision
- You have a deadline ahead of you and not enough time for extensive projects. With a Design Sprint, you can quickly develop good solutions
- Your project doesn't get off to a good start or has lost momentum. With a Design Sprint, you give your project a boost or the necessary energy to push it forward
By the end of this workshop
- You will receive feedback from your customers on your idea
- You will learn what is popular about your idea and what you can improve
- You will know whether it is worth investing further in your idea
- You mitigated the risk of investing significant resources in developing something your customers don’t want
What your Design Sprint 2.0 will look like
- Day 1: Understand the problem to focus on and ideate multiple solutions to address it (define, map, sketch)
- Day 2: Chose a solution concept and refine it in detail (decide and storyboard)
- Day 3: Build the prototype
- Day 4: Test the prototype with real users, understand feedback and take action
- We have facilitated Design Sprints to test ideas and develop digital and physical solutions for B2C and B2B across a variety of industries
- You get free access to our digital library with all your training materials, free e-books, helpful tools and resources
- You get free access to our Slack community where other Design Sprint practitioners will help you with day-to-day questions
- You get discounts for training events offered by Amazing Outcomes
Other things you should know
You can perform a Design Sprint 2.0 without special methodological knowledge. As experienced facilitators we are at your side. It is important that you and your team are prepared to get involved in the process and concentrate on the Design Sprint for four consecutive days. Your team should be interdisciplinary and not larger than seven people.
About Design Sprints
The Design Sprint concept was developed at Google Ventures (GV). The original Design Sprint is a five-day process that was refined by Design Sprints practitioners into a more efficient four-day process in which a cross-functional team develops a common understanding of their users' needs, outlines possible solutions, creates a prototype, tests it with users and thus quickly obtains measurable results. In just four days, the team learns whether a product or service would later appeal to users.
During the four-day Design Sprint, the team first works out the questions to be examined, based on a common challenge and objective. The team then uses existing solutions for related problems in other industries and companies to inform and inspire itself. Then the team outlines its own possible solutions and decides on a solution. The team then creates a prototype for these, focusing on the user interface with which the users will later interact. On the last day, the team has the prototype tested by five pre-selected users and thus receives qualitative feedback on the chosen solution approach. This allows the team to quickly review questions and ideas and avoid costly mis‑investments.Request a quote!