Effective change requires people to take part. No matter whether you aim to build a new team, change a process or restructure your organization. It's always about change. In this participatory workshop, you will use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials and methodology to make goals, needs and concerns transparent and build a shared vision of your future.
Why you should let us run this workshop for you
This workshop is right for you if
- You want to initiate change successfully
- You aim to create a shared vision (of a product or initiative)
- You like to involve people early
- You strive for the support of those affected by the change
- You want to tap into the creative ideas of people
By the end of this workshop
After this workshop
- You will have created a shared vision of your change
- You will be able to tell the same story about the change
- You will have a shared understanding of the change and its challenges
- You will share a positive, exciting and fun team-building experience
- You have experienced LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials and methodology
More than 80% of all change initiatives fail. Not because of a lack of strategy or planning, but because of not involving people affected by change early on. Emotions take center stage. Facilitation using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials and methodology offers a playful way to the fears and concerns of the participants, to their hopes and needs. While playful, it's not for playing's sake but to build a shared understanding of what is important to them. It focuses participants to listen and understand others and express themselves. This is how potential conflicts turn into mutual solutions. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials and methodology can be used for a variety of objectives, from individual coaching to team building to strategic topics at the executive level.
Other things you should know
You can participate in this workshop without special methodological knowledge. As Certified Facilitators of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods and Materials we are at your side.